- Dit evenement is voorbij.
The Digital Knowledge Institute Pre-launch session
30 mei @ 15:00 - 17:30
Celebrate the pre-launch of the Digital Knowledge Institute with us!
After intensive rounds of testing and collecting feedback from a substantial group of CIOs and MDs from the supply side, we are ready to pre-launch our new initiative….
The Digital Knowledge Institute is an ecosystem that connects CXOs, Tech players and System Integrators. It promises to be an excellent and important step in further optimizing and increasing the collective digital maturity of companies in the Benelux. This first-of-a-kind, innovative platform is being brought to you by ICT Media, in strong collaboration with BCG, and aims to inspire, stimulate, and help shape digital transformations within organizations. This, to create even better Business Outcomes! In short: Create a bigger ‘gain’ by solving the ‘pain’ quicker!
A shortcut to digital success. That is what we offer. You can considerably speed up your transformation efforts by learning from more digitally mature companies.
- Assess your company’s digital maturity through unlimited self-assessments (Digital Acceleration Index – DAI) to understand your starting point and keep track of your progress
- Gain as-is maturity insights and access to industry-specific peer benchmarking from 10K+ companies to baseline your performance
- Access a library of tailored curated use cases recommended on your organization’s assessment to inspire your next steps
- Access detailed information on each use case: approach, impact, value, and effort to inform your choices
- Contact use-case references and vendors to discuss insights, and to help you understand what changes really require
Get inspired for the next steps of your digital journey and come see the Digital Knowledge Institute in action with a live demo during one of our pre-launch sessions:
- Tuesday 30 May between 3 and 5.30 pm at Sparrendaal in Driebergen-Rijsenburg
- Thursday 15 June between 3 and 5.30 pm at Rosarium in Amsterdam
PS: For a sneak preview and more information, visit www.digitalknowledgeinstitute.com
We would love to see you at one of the pre-launch sessions to celebrate the Digital Knowledge Institute with you!