Cloud Journey Inspiration Session
- Anton Rutten, Rabobank; Twice as fast, twice as proud, Taking the organization along
- Hans Koolen, Philips; The fastest route of concept to cash runs via the cloud
- Marcel Krom, PostNL; Moving with the market, Looking back on a fundamental e2e transformation
- Marco Witteveen, GarantiBBVA; From thirty percent to seventy percent value-add
- Kurt De Ruwe; Signify, if it can run in the cloud, we put it in the cloud
We have also recently launched an eBook as part of the Cloud Journey program (in Dutch) providing insights from the sessions, survey and program ambassadors (GarantiBBVA, Philips, PostNL, Rabobank, Signify). This eBook captures many lessons learned of these transformations. The research study confirmed that indeed: “Many companies struggle with Cloud, while at the same time, Cloud has become a key element in the ever-increasing digitization of companies and modernization of application landscape”. However, also learned that based on those furthest along: ”Companies advanced in their adoption have entered a completely new playing field in terms of organization, performance and agility, especially those operating on a regional or global scale”. Altogether ample food for thought and further discussions!