- Dit event is voorbij.
Workshop KPMG “Organize for agility in an era of exponential digitalization”
4 juni @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
KPMG and ICT Media are organizing follow up’s on the CIO days in November 2017, “The Digital Series”. In these series we inspire and inform you to turn insights into real action.
The first session was held on 31 January, focusing on digital trends, digital strategy and how to kick-start your digital journey. It was a lively and interactive discussion, which fueled many new insights.
The next session will be organized on:
“Organize for agility in an era of exponential digitalization”
The session will be organized at the KPMG offices in Amstelveen on June 4th, from 15.00-18.00.
The program is as follows:
- 15.00 – 15.15 Coffee
- 15.15 – 15.30 Welcome by Mark de Groot (Partner, KPMG Digital Advisory)
- 15.30 – 15.45 The non-exec boardroom vision on digital by Ries Bode (Managing Partner, Digital Governance Advisory B.V.)
- 15.45 – 16.45 Agile working and how scaling impacts your operating model
by Tim de Koning (Sr. Manager, KPMG Digital Advisory) & Jos van Brummelen (Sr. Manager, KPMG Digital Enablement)
- 16.45 – 17.00 Coffee break
- 17.00 – 18.00 Architect for agility by René Pingen (Manager, KPMG Digital Advisory) & Roger Salhani (DevOps and Cloud Transformation Consultant)
- 18.00 Drinks
You can subscribe for the workshop by visiting this link.
When you subscribe you will receive a confirmation with time and route details. Please note this whole session will be in English. We hope to welcome you on board and continue your digital journey……